Saturday, October 14, 2006

Friday the 13th..

I still wonder how did Friday the 13th become to know as the "unlucky" day.. lol.. 13th October! brings back memories on how time has fly.. Anyway, I would like to wish a big Thank You to those who wished me yesterday! special thanks to k3!

In the morning, there was this monk who came up and begged for money.. There was like 11 of us there and I'm always the kind/generous/stupid one..Well, so I gave a bit of money, and then nicole, crystal and sher YEN =) all said I shouldn't give.. and in today's papers itself, there was an article on conmen monk... >< guess u all were right.. aikz..

Anyway, there isn't much to post on the day itself.. and oh, to the anonymous who seem to be lookin for the 'juicy stuff' .. lol.. oops, not in this post.. :D

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: