Friday, November 10, 2006

As days goes by..

It's HOT! hot hot hot! Days have never been hotter.. Its barely 11 in the morning and its just sahara out there.. An uneventful morning, I woke up to find I overslept. again. Its 30 minutes past 10, and I wander around the house, hoping for a peaceful quiet morning. My hopes were quickly dashed when I saw my mom at home and then remembered what errands I had to do that day.. IDP called as well, and that meant I had to drop by ASAP.. By the time I settled just about everything, which wasn't much, it was already 3... oops. 3 in the afternoon..

By 3, the entire hot hot hot sun had disappeared, and the rain just poured as if it is a prelude to a massive nationwide flooding.. rain and rain and rain pounding on my car door, windscreen.. Visibility was down to 2 metres.. side mirrors were rendered completely useless.. and everyone was driving at a 20km/h speed.. road were flooded with water and I really, really feel sorry for all the pedestrians and motorcyclists who were caught in that rain..

Ah, today, in the middle of my entire SAM exam, for once, I did absolutely nothing.. didnt study anything.. I feel so terrible.. I think i'll stay up late studyin.. try to make up for something.. and tmr I'm going to go out summore.. not to mention the following thurs... god, I should not be so relaxed... crap.. anyway, till nex time..

Random picture #5: Big tree near Taylor's Gate by Nokia 6280



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: