Thursday, November 09, 2006

Two down, three to go..

Yipee.. two exams down, left three.. and by next week, only 1 remains.. stupid accounts.. so damn far away.. not to mention its the last subject.. other classes not takin accounts can end an entire week earlier..

exams so far over are ESL and maths... both, are well above what I had expected.. Note carefully my words.. I didn't say they were easy.. I just said they went better than I had thought.. Perhaps my expectations for them was very low in the beginning.. Oh well, when the results are back, we'd know..

Exams next week are IT and Econs, in two consecutive days in a row.. bah.. maths and econs has to be both the subjects to be at 7am.. of all subjects.. anyway, new phone pics as requested? haha.. here..

Random Picture #4:Picture Removed due to request by Kyffu Dury =D (picture taken by Nokia 6280)

Loggin off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: