Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The morning calls..

Again, i harness the convenience of using mobile blogging.. The only problem is that it lacks the ability to attach a picture..

This morning, was Econs.. Thank goodness it is the last 7 am paper, don't think i could take another one.. Less than 4 hours of sleep last night, feeling entirely out of whack..

The 6 am skies was beautiful.. The purple and orange sunrise as a backdrop of my former high school really just left me standing there gawking.. The air was chill yet not cold, and the breeze felt like it came from autumn..

The morning passed, and the evening came fast enough..where the skies was golden, and a shade of a sad brown.. The breeze was strong, and the trees waved with me thoughts..

As someone had once said, meetings are just prologue to a parting.. Just like every year, i take this time to reflect on myself, thinking how i could have been a better me throughout the year.. How perhaps i could have achieved more.. N me who always realize it too late..

Everytime the breeze blows, my thoughts waivers from me.. It has been a beautiful morning and a calm evening.. If only times could stay like that, if only my heart would lift itself from a deep slumber and come back to me..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

Disclaimer: contents in this post need not make any cow sense..

0 comments: