Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Later mornings, earlier nights..

No doubt, from 12am, to 1am, to 2am, and now 3am.. the time i sleep seem to getting later and later.. and i seem to have continued on my daily routine of dota i so stopped last time.. This holidays, for most, is coming to an end.. for me, it seems rather long more with another 2 months.. zzz.. its soooo tiring to have nothing to do..

Running errands around the house doesnt count, and besides, its reli not very productive.. Applied for a full scholarship with the chance of getting it the same as I going slim, checked out a mandarin class and registering soon, and i dun seem to be able to list anything more.. its soooo unproductive.. I'm going to register for monash soon, i'm not even sure when, but i think this saturday gua.. How bout, lets go out after registering? since i know kyff'll read this blog, he'll spread the word for me..

Besides, I still havent watched eragon.. despite the raving bad reviews or so i heard.. Once I register, I guess i'll get the books and start studyin la.. nothing to do.. that desperate..

Next week, there's a chance for us to sell our SAM books, and untung from it :D and perhaps participate in the student get student scheme.. imagine.. 250 bucks for each student.. gonna stand at the gate and approach every student comin in.. :D

And oh, my chair broke.. seem like I'm running out of chairs in my whole house.. After the one broke, I gotta take this solid piece of wood chair and sitting on it doesnt feel much more comfortable than sitting on a thousand nails.. Not to mention its soo wobbly and feels like breaking apart any moment, leaving ur rear end and the floor proposing marriage to each other..

And, I'm still waiting for those so called input from the readers.. u all ah.. =.=" put some suggestions in..

Oh well, I mite as well get some sleep.. I'm bored..

Random picture #9: Prefects of SRIKL.. pride and honour of the school... oops.. wrong picture.. :D the one on the left is the exco member summore.. :D



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: