Monday, December 25, 2006

Music, and the quiet morning.. alone under the mistletoe this christmas..

Drank a little too much tea earlier, seem to be wide awake.. Oh wat the heck, its not too late anyway.. Listening to music and blogging.. Christmas eve has passed and now it is christmas already.. For christmas celebrations, we had our usual annual gathering with my mom's friends, aka angel's gathering.. the name is quite unofficial, but actually came from the fact that there's usually 3 gals and me hanging out often, so hence, charlie's angels becoming.. well u know..

Then on the 23rd, which was the day before yesterday.. I had another christmas party plus with my couz's birthday, making the count to two.. This time it was with family, and there was bbq.. It wasnt' that interesting, cuz it was mainly the grownups chatting..

The next one is tmr night, oh.. wait.. tonight!.. its sorta a christmas party and an open house as well, by my aunt.. Basically lotza ppl take this chance to throw a party for two causes, killing two birds with one stone..

As my title of this post may mention, the combination of music, quiet early morning, often makes me a little vulnerable.. I often think too much, much of which is stupid to many ppl but meaningful to me.. Anyway, this christmas, once again alone under the mistletoe.. lol, its quite straightforward, but there are still some who dun geddit.. ;) then nvm u know..

Lets try something new.. This blog is those passive type of blog.. I type, u read. period. Well, for the next posts, of the few next posts, post your questions, or watever u want to see in my blog, for a change, and I shall try to post accordingly!!

Whatever requests are accepted, dun ask for the ridiculous stuff, its fine ^^.. I await your suggestions, either in the comment or tagboard!

Random picture #9: wackiest people in beta.. jonathan @ jonni boi, boon shern @ baboon, wey kok @ pepsi twist, from left to right.. Special tribute to boon, who's leaving for US in two days.. take care u perver- i mean.. good friend.. and oh, in the background is the loan shark of beta, aka, the 'treasurer'.. =)


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: