Monday, January 22, 2007

Be honest to yourself, to your feelings and to her..

Oh boi its 1.30 am in the morning and am i bored.. Bored. Bored. Bored. Yes shadowhunter, I know I should work on my sapphire, but the continuation u made was great.. ^^

Tmr I'd be going to monash.. oh wait.. today... to pay and register yada yada yada.. its finally a long nightmare over.. This shud be the last dy.. its so damned complicated to just register for uni... really... the guides are over 30 pages long... just on how to get into uni alone..

Anyway, yes I shall spent more of my free and boring time on sapphire.. ^^

Random picture #14: Sher Yen's masterpiece on display! dun ask me why its an octopus, and why its strangling a cat though....


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

1 comments:

heyz!! the pic so kawaii ^o^