Saturday, January 20, 2007

O o O o~

Finally, my uni letter came, after my dad make lotza noise at monash, i think they sped it up.. i mean, its a month! who cares now, seems like the past..i got everything lalalala.. only marvin is the last one now, IDP messed up his application by leaving it out apparently.. sheesh..

No comments on my new header, no comments on anything =.= got a feeling that blog readership from roughly 30 a day -> 0 a day.. :D except me! blah! im might as well talk to a empty wall.. I personally havent photoshopped anything in quite a while so it was quite fun to work on the header.. I'm looking for more stuff to work on.. e.g. forum signatures, avatars, blog template designs...

Everyday seems to consist of 1) waking up at 12.. 2) eating lunch 3) fetch brother from school 4) errands 5) dota 6) sleep.. lolz.. feels pretty boring eh..

Random picture #13: Melissa! with her guitar! dun ask me wat are they doing to their guitar though.. :D

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: