Thursday, January 11, 2007

Days pasts..

It is uncertain days like this that makes u wonder how certain exactly is your future.. Days pass and time doesnt seem to be moving.. Everyday just seem like any other day, yesterday, the day before, and u know that tomorrow will be the same too..

I actually dont have any reason to blog but after reading some friend's blog, it sorta gave me the idea that I should continue to blog and not stop.. its already half dead, considering the lack of updates and comments anyway.. No no, this blog wont die completely, its just that I lack ideas to post considering nothing is happening..

I'm not too sure what I should be blogging about already.. I mean, it is the new year and u'd expect some changes.. Should I rant on how my dull and boring life is, or should I try a new approach? I have 4 blogs, to be exact, and this one is the main one.. There's another 1 to test out new templates before implementing them, there's another one on a story I'm trying to work on now, but dun seem very successful @ www.sapphire88.blogspot.com and lastly the last one is my personal private blog no one will ever know ^^

* * * Sapphire88 blog is temporarily suspended for review of current and future contents.. Dont let that stop u from giving ideas yah! * * *

Its no doubt that this blog, as well as the sapphire blog, will be the active two blogs.. I need, and really need suggestions and ideas to go along with the sapphire blog please.. I'm not very creative by nature..

Anyway, I originally wanted to spam this entire post with a very long and dull posts on how memories are sad and yada yada yada.. but then again, i thought twice, and perhaps it wont appear here.. Being emotional is dangerous, people perceive you terribly..

Random Picture #10: Kelvin Chew aka PenguiN! at beta reunion Dec 06!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: