Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where's my damned uni letter..

There. a big bad point about applyin for well known unis.. they take ages to send u the damn offer letter.. They can tell u 10 working days, and now reaching a month it still hasnt arrived.. I'm (again) going to call them up once more. its sickening and tiring just waiting and doing nth... How long is Monash going to keep me waiting?

I duno why, but I'm motivated to blog now, just sometimes, not very sure about what.. Kinda sick of playing games u'll lose.. Yes I'm talking about dota.. sien when losing, geng when winning, unfortunately the first one always happens..

At this point I've pretty ran out of things to blog.. well for this blog of cuz, doubt I'm attracting any more readership anyway..

Random picture #11: I think its the first time I've posted a random anime pic.. well here ya go.. Its the wallpaper of my phone right now, blazing angel..



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: