Monday, February 12, 2007

Fleeting Moments..

Let's see what's been happening.. How about nothing, nothing nothing? Haha.. I'm sitting here at the Monash/sunway campus waiting till 10am for the orientation..

How do you manage people? How do you split your time and attention to so many groups of ppl from different background? Naturally one can't expect them to combine as a single group, cuz somehow an awkward feeling appears..

That aside, ouran host club manga continues to volume 8! If u don't know yet, the anime ended at vol 6 of the manga, completely different from the manga.. Although its damn expensive in malaysia, i'm buying and keeping all of the manga.. I can confidently say its worth every cent.. Its great work, one of the best manga there is, on par with the biggest names in both anime n manga series.. Lol..

Ah i'm so bored waiting.. Its only 9 n There's another hour more.. Listening to my mp3 n bloggin on my phone using email..

Oh and another blog has opened.. Its at www.lawy3rz.blogspot.com , named my second life.. Its meant to see my life from a different point of view.. Sort of metaphor kind of way.. This blog, i can almost guarantee that it'll be more active than my sapphire blog..

I suppose i should end here for now..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: