Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A lousy start, and a long way more to go..

Monash related post removed - oct 07

All in all, a lousy start.. Then my car was leaking motor oil.. As i found out, this was a small problem, but then again, my car is 12... or was it 13... years old... many parts have pass its life span, and are breaking down one by one.. I just came back from the workshop, and this time, apparently, it is the water pump that breaks.. Without it, water leaks out and a overheat is just a matter of time.. My parents, have, and will be continuing, to be unwilling to spend any more money on this 'old junk', as they call it.. This 'old junk' is serving me damn well and fine, and perhaps it is now I feel their seriousness.. I got this feeling I'm losing my car.. I DO drive to uni everyday with it, and fetch brother, and run errands for my mom.. I think its time I realized that I should speed up that contingency financial independence plan of mine.

A feeling of insecurity looms, a moment of tension prevails.. Its sort of the feeling you go on a roller coaster, and just before it speeds down a very very steep slope, everything becomes slower, except your heart beat, and then.. stops..

Random picture 18: Ain't she cute? And no, she's not mine...


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

6 comments:

how amazin it is...separated by continents...I too had to face the same ordeal while gettin admission in college...
 
lolz.. nice to meet ya.. Seems rather common, not?
 
why are you so complainative (my word)????

fyi, there are people in this world who don't have a chance to go to school..let alone uni!

count your blessings feller...or they might just bite you on the...
 
U see, I wouldn't complain one single bit if it was free... or if it was even cheap..

Considering its reputation, Monash is charging 3x the normal tuition fees than anywhere else, and this is something I wouldn't have expected from a world renowned university, or so they say.

I consider myself lucky, but at the same time, you must understand that it is not about being lucky or not, its about efficiency & effectiveness of the management we all so learn about..
 
yes yes..i know...tea is always better with milk...even if it still quenches your thirst without it
 
then we deserve the milk that comes with the tea because it is very much paid for..