Friday, February 23, 2007

A new beginning, a new start..

Just days away from starting Monash u.. I always have these sort of posts before a start of every year, from srikl to taylors n now Monash.. There's a lot of things will start beside uni..

At first glance, uni seems so simple, so much more than taylors or school.. Cuz its only 4 days a week, and only half day..
Sounds so nice, but I've been warned that this isn't so what it seems a lot of times.. Putting Monash aside, I'll be taking language classes.. Mandarin classes, as everyone continue to tell me how important it is, n, my own interest in the japanese language n culture probably leads me to take jap classes too.. Though, on my free time and money..

Thus, a new beginning, a new start, i'm facing this world with a little more determination than i did last year.. A little more courage, n faith.. Hopes..

Yet there is fear.. N habits that wouldn't change.. Loner was my original nature, n i revert to that in times of need.. Not knowing whether it'll past or haunt me..

In the end, i'm looking forward to a whole new beginning once more, just 3 days remain.. And as i close my eyes, i hope, and pray for all the best..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: