Friday, February 23, 2007

Mobile blogging error fixed..

I just noticed that the few posts I've sent thru email to my blog has bounced back, and didn't go thru.. This has now been fixed, it seems i have been sending to the wrong email address..

The date and time of posts for the last 4 posts r wrong, because they're mainly written on my handphone..

Anyway, despite not having any computer or internet access because i was in ipoh and now in langkawi.. I used my phone with edge access (i dun have a 3g sim card despite having a 3g phone for so long already) to access allocate+ and check my timetable.. It worked perfectly, and i found out that my timetable was perfect and i was given 1st preference for all my choices..

Currently only about 11, and everyone r asleep.. Except me.. Haiz.. So i'm bored and blogging once more..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: