Saturday, February 10, 2007

Novelty Cakes

Oh? This IS a promotional post.. Come on, I mean, I admit to being quite lazy in maintaining the bakery's website.. I guess I should do some part in promoting it... The stats on it is terrible..

Here goes.. Its a cake website, basically to promote novelty cakes, special custom made cakes you won't find easily anywhere else.. No matter what type of design or cake that you are eyeing, drop by our shop and we'll see how we can make your special occasion a success, be it a birthday, or otherwise.

So, in a way, I'm askin y'all to ditch those boring cakes and try for some more fun cakes.. 3d cakes, hard icing cakes, designs, laminations, all sorts basically.. Perhaps you know of someone, spread da word..

here's the site.. www.partycakes.com.my



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: