Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka! and the Japan fireworks!

MERDEKA MALAYSIA 50th~! I went to see d fireworks @ putra for team japan, it was spectacular and FAAAANNTASSTICCCCC!!!!!!!!!! okay, abit the hyperactive.. Countdown fireworks, best in d whole of msia wei~ lol... however, stuck in jam till 2am is the big drawback... i came back by 2.30 and by the time i slept, it was 3... woke up at 11 =.=

Fantastic pictures not yet uploaded... its still on my phone, and abit d lazy atm.. *gomen*..

...

Fine! on 2nd tots i'll upload them now.... CLICK HERE


-----------------------------------------------------
So close, yet so far away,
for neither here nor there,
for the angel who was seeked,
but never came,
the flame stands still alone.

Hopes, dreams, and the feelings,
Appreciated, respected, and trusted,
true, honest, and sincere,
I pray that it is truly mutual.

I ask nothing,
Worries should not be on your shoulder,
look ahead, look in front,
and soar with your great wings,
and for that matter, I am always behind you,
as a friend, as a brother, as anything you want me to be.

Disappointed I will not be,
hold your faith in our friendship,
for whatever I do,
it is only for your fleeting smile.

No matter the reason,
no matter the cause,
there is nothing ever more important,
than your smile.

Which I will forever fight to keep seeing..
no matter what..
------------------------------------------------------------------

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: