Monday, August 27, 2007

Wishful thinking

Cant help it, normally days which are boring, common, monotonous, and usual have recently turned into activity packed days, which, i suspect, will be very very short lived.. No doubt a chunk of them are mainly due to a person... which now is readin this blog these days (she claims she's bored.. )

The fireworks I went to see last saturday was great... I missed the wednesday one.. and also last saturday, undoubtly I hear they are better, from the countries Australia and Italy respectively... Arrhhh curse the damned jams otherwise I would have at least seen Italy's fireworks @ Putrajaya.. The last one, this comin thursday is d countdown to merdeka, Japan's fireworks.. I'm not missing it for the world~!!!!!!!!!

With assignments banging at my doorsteps, and exams approachin, plus with very unprepared tutorials, unstudied work, I am in a little bit of a trouble... Fine, little bit is quite an understatement.. I sit down, put d book in front of me, have my coffee nex to me, and starts blogging like now?? Wth.. Crapshitgonnadieforexams..

uni related post removed-

I think all the universities are way overrated, in terms of their pricing.. Its a little absurd no one questions the amount of money that education costs these days.. Business students barely get 12 hours of classes a week, the rest of self study or assignments.. There are only 13 weeks in total for a semester, with a 1 week break, which makes it effectively 12 weeks only.. aka RM 13,000+ for 3 months..

Sigh.. what costly affair it is these days are.. Been havin too much law stuff in my head as well.. Lets see.. negligence misstatement... nothin in here that fits... Breach of contract? doubt it.. Dun sue o~ And oh.. what a long post as well...

Random picture: Woot! Malaysia go!



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: