Saturday, September 22, 2007

A little bit of too much..

Heyz firstly, a good take care and farewell to those who are going back to the UK, and those who have just left, namely Porhai, Zhiyi, Kevin, Arthur! Best wishes to you guys, and gals!

Life's in a bit of a little mess.. Or rather just my head.. Feels like scrambled egg, everything feels not right, and abit of lethargicness, lack of interest in accounting (always have been perhaps) etc etc.. Somehow I can get exhausted sitting in half a lecture..

Maybe things are moving in a direction faster I can manage.. I mean, so many people leaving for all around the world, literally, d furthest being evil dr saw.. i'm tempted to spam her phone with msgs and misscalls at 3pm here (3am dere).. =) *she never offs her phone*

Even dota seem to have lost its sparkle.. of cuz, perhaps losing about 5 times in a row now would be one of the factors I think.. Out of planning not to go Australia till the final year, suddenly there's a rush to go australia by next year and all.. application was rushed, and finally submitted today, which is the due date..

-uni related post removed-

I think I'll be calling the high comm soon to seek clarification.. stay 2 years can get temp working visa.. sth like that.. anyone can confirm this for me wud be sooooooo good..

A couple of days ago, at McD ss15 I kinda found a wallet, with the car keys.. =.= for the 1 hour I sat there d poor guy/gal did not come to get back his items.. i mean, where can u go without ur car keys? don't u ever think of looking back at the place u sat? I gave it to the counter without thinking.. Now that I thought it over, I should have seen it given back to the owner personally.. There was money and all, and now that I think it over, it cud have been taken by the McD ppl also.. ah a moment of regret, but nothing I can do now I suppose.. Having just lost my own wallet lately, I would know how it feels..

I'm a little lost. Point me to a direction, and lit my path.. or I shall be standing here unmoving for a long, long, time.. Everything around me has been cold and dark.. for too long and too far.. may times change for the better..

Random Picture: isnt' she seriously just cute? and to think I'm her cousin.. =) Alyssa's the name..

Random Picture 2: Alyssa again.. this pic abit d blur, but shows a cuter face :P


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: