Saturday, September 22, 2007

Money is the root of all problems..

Kay I need not say less.. I nid money and probably more and more money.. Without it, dun u just feel so worthless? U cant get anything, buy anything, always restricted by the fact that u dun have money.. I'm no doubt troubled by it, as though 19 years of living feels abit d worthless cuz I cant afford lunch d soon... No its not my spending habits.. I dont spend on clothes, food, shoes, games, or anything.. in fact, all my money goes to basic lunch, and, occsaionally presents and outings.. which is rare enuf d..

So yeah, next year plans are made to go Australia d, the visa stuff is abit clearer now after spending hours going thru d immigration website, but is extremely troublesome... can u imagine? nid to apply to clear that u dont have a criminal record.. (its understandable but for heaven's sake, im a 19year old student.. how many 'crimes' could i possibly commmit.. ), then .. i dun even know where to start.. its so many troublesome things.. apply for skills assesment.. the job u nominate must be of certain points.. health checks (dun get me started on this), etc etc etc...

uni related post removed -oct 07

Random Picture: The blue house marchpast =)


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

5 comments:

i dun suppose u hav much inkling as 2 de sheer number of crimes a 19-yr old student can possibly hav committed..?
 
ooh so you flying to australia next year?
yay
hahaha
btw why post up 2004 punya.. post 2005 punya la.. hahahhaa
post 2004 punya also post la the one with fnished formation.. this one macam so not pro lidat
HAHAHHAHA
 
arlo kheewei! didnt know u visit my blog wan... yeah im flyin to aus nex year..

the reason why i dun have 2005 one is cuz i WAS IN THE march past with u all la! how to take picture of it at the same time!!! hahaha.. i love the 2004 blue house shirt.. T.T I lost it...

EH I wanna visit ya next year ya!!!
 
syiooh.. dun have can always ask the others who have it! -_-' dong!
haha would you believe that i brought the 04 shirt here with me? :P
haha come la.. bring your mahjong cards (or tiles).. then can play with suyan (she's here too =P)
 
hahahaha hey i LOVE that shirt tau.. sigh.. so sad.. muahahaha.. yeah wei, i'll be sure to bring it to ya and play with u guys.. havent done it since wat? form 3?