Friday, October 05, 2007

A moment of darkness

Powercut yesterday hit a part of USJ yesterday, thankfully the other part of USJ4 got hit, not my side :D :D traffic lights, street lights, were all out.. chaotic and nothing short of plain dangerous roads without them..

Meanwhile closer to home, I'm feeling a bit crappy recently and seem to be getting crappier by the day.. honestly.. reasons are too many and too stupid and too controversial and debatable to put here.. history of that has not gone well..

So yeah I'm kinda wading in the deep water and I see sharks ccoming in a distance.. I can't swim well so I'm gonna drown or be eaten up soon.. hahaha.. or as fiqqyz put it, like an ant being chased by a boy with a magnifying glass trying to fry my ass.. *Dont u go like wtf??*

Accounting assignment draws near, and we have to use the stupid program to do it.. curse those ppl who voted to use this stupid program..

Random Picture: *Had to clear my face off being the first post already* A pic from Asian Beat Band Competition 2007! A noisy night to remember.. This was .. err.. ocean fire.. fire something.. if i remember right.. from Malaysia team *the competition was from all around asia* and their guitarist playing was superb!!!!!!!



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: