Saturday, October 20, 2007

Things on my mind..

How damned close is the exams.
Loanable funds.
s180, s181, s182 of Corporations Act.
How crappy things are.
A dam expensive laptop.
I should be studying instead of blogging.
Australia.
Flight to Australia.
Accomodation in Australia.
Functions of financial intermediaries.
Whether we should fit 8 ppl into a house in Aus.
Starcraft 2.
Someone at the other end of the earth
Someone closer back to home
A dam expensive laptop. (again)
That I should really be getting back to studying now.
What a mess my room is.
When will Kyffy take off Josh Groban as his blog music.
How to get an unsocializing cicak to Australia.
Coffee smells good.
Marketing Product Life Cycle.
AASB
That Melbourne U to Caulfield is dam pretty far. (seen via google earth)
A dam expensive laptop. (again)

Loads more of other rubbish.. jumbled crammed and messy mind eh.. Anyway, though I should be very very very panicking about the exams cuz Im basically not ready, Australia is also on my mind.. flight and accomodation.. flight gonna book soon, and the irony is that student rates are about $500 more expensive than 'normal' rates..

Accomodation.. I'm still thinking whether it is wise to fit 8 ppl into a 5 or 6 room house, or split it? Wouldnt cleaning, cooking, and washing be rather tough? My tai ka che is probably studying super hard now so wouldnt feel right to disturb her over such things.. at least, till d exams are over.. XD XD

I'm in a state of mess.

Random Picture: my toyota vios dashboard.. too free? definately..


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: