Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What times...

What a fool I've been... and with the world speeding past, and time going faster and faster, I long nothing more than to crawl back into my cocoon, where it is very much protected from the harsh and cold reality. Such a coward I am, hiding in isolation, but thats very much like me.. inside at least.. lolx.. if only it was that simple..

Pressure to do well seem be building up faster than a train steam engine.. Not to factor in the other stuff I have in my big but empty head of mine, like to settle ptptn stuff (19oct), and stuff to australia like airflight, accomodation(where this has been experiencing very bad progress), visa, etc..

Speaking of Australia accomodation, you wont believe how some agents expect to make the sale with their short and rude e-mail responses. I politely e-mail about 7 of them, with 7 properties I inquired.. Only 3 replied, of which 2 of them were 1 line responses and started and ended with ' not furnished, not suitable for students'. How nice. Well hope is still dere, the 3rd agent responded with polite and professional manner. At least. Kudos to you, and boo to the others.

Accomodation issue!! seriously I duno how.. die la die la.. as for flight.. its been gettin more and more expensive.. muz settle fast.. Actually earlier got other stuff to blog but forgot d when came home.. oh well..

Random Picture: k3.. those days seem so far now.. Oh, one of the gurl in this picture change hairstyle.. again.. feelin adventurous lately ke? XD

I see, in order, top row, left to right; gay lord, donkey, mafia boss..


I prayed for an angel,
but none came,
Instead, the sky turned dark,
and rained and thunder and lightning reigned,
I stand soaked,
Alone.

Such is the path I walk.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

1 comments:

when's your flight?
the agents in melbourne suck
big time
and i know because i've tried looking for a place for so long
anyway, wat's your budget?
or do you even have one?
have you been using the online sites?