Thursday, November 22, 2007

As time passes..

Cold, night and rain.

I sat quietly at my desk, completely bewildered on what I should do next. 12 midnight. the night still early. Now I remember why I long for holidays when in the midst of the semester and why I long for university work while I'm having hols. I'm dead.bored. Fine, looks like getting a job is gonna happen.. before i rot my arse sitting at home doing nth.. at least some money and something to do.. perhaps think about australia as well..

days to my own laptop draws near.. pcfair, dec 7! perhaps a new desktop also.. its more than 5 years old, this desktop.. seem to be having problems every place u can think off..

Now it seems just hours ago I had countless topics to blog about.. politics, economy and all those yada yada.. lol and yet when i do sit in front of my monitor and keyboard, nothing seems to flow.. anyway a post to rant, nth else..

Also, look out for a total blog content revamp.. I'm getting bored of my own blog.. lol.. Perhaps half a revamp.. gonna mix.. stuff.. lol.. soon..

Random Picture: Look familiar enuf? lol.. *Dead bored waiting for someone for 2 hours! XD*


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: