Friday, November 30, 2007

Hanoi, Results, and Hitman..

Busiest week in a long long time! I've just returned from Hanoi, Vietnam on Wednesday midnight.. It was a great trip, and quite an experience.. I wont be writing about it now, Im wayy to lazy.. Just yesterday, monash results was released.. it is.. well.. shocking.. but at least, still average, and have not totally flopped as I have been expecting.. =D

As for today, I've just returned from watching Hitman.. My reviews of it is just so-so, majorly affected by the weak storyline.. lotsa action and killing tho.. lol.. and cut scenes for that matter.. XD

I know im supposed to have loads to write, perhaps.. when i get my new laptop soon.. :P

Random Picture: suicidal duo lolx! srikl in backdrop.. taylors era.. XD


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: