Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Exams are over..

Exams are over!! yahoo.........

Had my first paintball match yesterday.. had 9 all of us, including my bro.. lol he's abit underaged, but he enjoyed his time also lar.. think the worst war casualty was marvin and kyff.. haha.. i think everyone got shot at least once definately, but none as bad as marvin.. kyff got an unlucky shot to the neck (stupid~).. haha sorry but didnt take any pictures worr..

Life becomes suddenly more boring than I imagined.. lol... or rather the word is 'free'... i feel like without the constant of burying into books and papers something that needs to be done isnt there.. omg lar.. is this paranoidness and addiction to studyin to a whole new level? zzz..

Dad's pressuring me to take back and finish learning mandarin.. im thinking I should get a job or something in december.. I'm thinking of what to do.. graphics designing? i aint that good.. or a part-time full time job? i was thinking maybe at a cafe or restaurant.. those bigger well known ones.. Could really gain some good experience on how they operate and manage human resources.. =/ how? but that'll limit my time on like other stuff.. mandarin class, investment talks, and all yada yada~

Then there's the trip.. we're in a bind about that.. dun know where to go.. genting been.. beach @ pangkor been.. err... anything else? lol... give suggestions!!!!!! very much appreciated..

Random Picture: This cosplay for rukia is one of the best I've seen.. gambatte!



Logggin off,
lawyerz

0 comments: