Friday, November 09, 2007

A sense of dullness..

It just feels like the calm before the storm.. like how there's absolutely nothing do but game? should i take up mandarin again? i mean yah its important and all but somehow I feel this language is dam hard to learn.. =/ or rather any language for that matter..

I have my eyes set on a few laptops, which I think I will purchase during the upcoming PC fair on dec 7 - at KLCC convention center.. I do hope penryn is out yet and implemented in new coms.. Cross fingers and hope hard.. also hope they dun price it crazily high.. price skimming.. zzz..

Too free suddenly dulls my senses.. What should I be doing....... I feel so lost.. I feel like.. lost.. hahaha.. anyway.. about australia.. flight return one year costs more than 4k alone..(the hell..).. I cant wait to see the day AirAsia flies to Melbourne.. exchange rate is at a super high (3.15!!).. but who knows.. australia basic economics tell u that the Autralian interest rates at a 11-year high of 6.75 will eventually depreciate the currency slowly through slower economic growth Mistake.. higher interest rates will appreciate the currency short term.. die la.. and not to mention the cost of living anywhere in the world has risen so much thanks to hungry ppl in developing countries and lack to supply.. zz..

Australia accomodation has also not been settled... almost all the people I know is at Melbourne U, which are having exams currently.. not to mention melbourne u to monash caulfield seems like sooooooooooo far? *seen via google earth - rough estimation*Luckily dad has a cousin, who he probably has never spoke to in his life, stayin there.. and wats more, he used to be in real estate.. with much luck.. and also penguin chew's help.. maybe we can find an accomodation b4 we reach there.. the temp accomodation is e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e.. the cheapest budget motel can allow u to live in a very luxurious 5 star hotel here for the same price.. bah.

I'm trying to occupy my mind with all those cuz it seems like the only thing I can do now.. A little bit of hope for a certain person to actually reply email sent seem to have only let me feeling abit down.. As I said.. I'm lost..

Random Picture: two.. perverts guys ..trying to scare the gals until they stalk and hugged this wall for so long.. Genting 2007~!



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

9 comments:

hey lawyerz, when r u coming to melbourne? :P add another malaysian here leh..hahaha... Yeh, i go back to KL from Gold Coast only 200 dollars with AirAsia X u know. including the flight to Gold Coast, about 230 inclusive food n stuff. Got both ways 600 dollars which is RM 1800.. bargain yah. :P

Well, got no exam for me, coz im doing research, so ask me if u need help yah..

Azri here.. :P
 
Hey yah.. unfortunately AirAsia X only flies to Brisbane currently.. I've checked that too.. In malaysian dollars, its even cheaper.. RM400 for the flight, another 400 for taxes.. thats 800 per way.. 1600 2 ways.. great deal... unfortunately i dun wanna go to brisbane.. iwan to go to melbourne!

I've also considered the possibility of flying AirAsia to Brisbane then take another flight from Brisbane to Melbourne. No luck - not any cheaper..

Lol my exams are over so I'm reaaaaaaaly free too.. thus if one day airasia x flies to melbourne, i'll be the first to hop onboard.. XD XD

lawyerz~
 
lol... got tiger to fly cheap between Gold Coast-MEL you kno. besides, can go have fun fun first in gold coast ma.. :P

Yah, you know, when they first announce the GC-KL route, it was even cheaper, 200 dollars inclusive tax return. I tried so hard to book.. All my credit cards decline. So tension... I think there r so many ppl busy buying it.. :'( If not, i aledy go back now u kno. :(

Anyway, yah,melbourne is a good place to live. It has crazy weather, but nice place lor. You will study in Monash Caulfield ya? Not that far lah from ct. take the train lor.

Azri...
 
tiger? *does internet search* oooooooooooooo........... i only knew jetstar airways as the only budget airlines....

I would have to reconsider this option once more.. lolx.. thanks much!!

200 bucks inclusive of tax??????????? omg la thats like... wow........ lol.. yeah.. monash caufield melbourne.. i've heard crazy stuff bout the weather.. lol.. wonder how much of it was true.. gonna find out.. XD XD

eh thanks again tau~ much appreciated! will go explore this option..

lawyerz
 
Tiger hasnt flewn yet, will do so end of this month. Singaporeans trying to conquer Aussie now.:P

http://digitalzack.blogspot.com/2007/10/balik-kampung-with-lcc.html
thats my flight detail back to Malaysia next year. :P
(I Actually fly Singapore-Melbourne (Via Darwin) on the way back)

So are you confirmed starting in Monash fo next year? Monash Caulfield's building's are new, much newer than Melbourne Uni. The uni is next to the Caulfied station, and the station is several stop from the city centre. So it won't be too bad to study there, compared to Monash Clayton (main campus).

Haha, yah, the weather can be quite dangerous sometimes :P .. on christmas day last year, it actually snowed at some rural part of victoria, despite it being SUMMER!

Neway, im happy to swap MSN/YM Id. let me know.

Azri
 
woo... i didnt noe.. heck ya chatting thru comments is gettin abit troublesome..

lawyerz88 [a t] hotmail

where and wat are u studying? yeah monash caulfield.. so far any pictures i've seen of it are those 'official' ones and also google earth to get a rough idea where it is and whats around it..

lawyerz
 
Dont know when youre online la. never seen you online much. Can I email to you using that email then?

Anyway, Im studying at Melbourne Uni, im studyin medicine.

Well, i know many ppl who live in the city and go to uni there everyday. it is about 7 stops from the Melbourne city.
http://www.lhsc.on.ca/programs/msclinic/define/c.htm

(Find Flinders St, and Find Caulfield)

The train is very similar to our KTM Komuter, only that this one is faster, and sometimes have express trains, meaning there are times when they don't stop at small stations (Caulfield is a big station). Plus, Caulfield also have tram running as well. So quite convenient lor. (I live at Newmarket station, further north- not that far from melb uni)

Yah, looking forward fo ur reply. til then
 
shit shit.. i pasted a wrong link. I was doing some searching just now..

the metlink train map is ->
http://www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au/maps_stations_stops/metropolitan_trains

ciao
 
for cheaper flight tic, go for S'pore airline, its so much cheaper and provides much better food than MAS.

If not take AirAsia to brisbane and get some local budget airline like Jetstar to melbourne, it will surely be cheaper.

Accomodation, i try to look for u. talk to u on msn...


kelvin.