Sunday, December 30, 2007

A new year - 2008!

A new year, a new life, new obstacles, new challenges, new subjects, new friends, new environment. Still within the new year, there are old friends, old customs, old habits, old books, and the list goes on.

With each passing year, I ponder the thought of meeting new friends, more so particularly next year, when several of us, including me, are heading to Australia. For probably all of us, it'd be the first time away from home for a long term basis. Not that I'm worried about adapting, - I do that well enough, - I worry more for the people left behind, my family n friends.

Every year I seem to be all over these sort of posts, and every year it doesnt change. Anxious about the future, worried about the past, meeting new people, going new places, the list seems to be repeating itself every year.

Oh so sorry for being such a repetitive bore, but it kinda reflects how life is. A cycle. A routine. A circle. =/

A sudden statement,
A moment silence,
A heart's pondering,
A lost heart

Know that you're not alone,
Know that you had me there,
Know that it raises the stakes,
Know that it brings a new hope,
to something I had once thought impossible,
and even stupid.

Random Picture: Oh? another k3 pic! k3!

19102006261

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: