Sunday, January 06, 2008

Aus looking nearer by the day..

My Aus visa is finally out - and all that stands me in my way is left accommodation, of which I hope to settle within the nex few days, hopefully with prompt action on part of my future apartment mates.

Looks like finally d dark clouds are moving away, and some sunshine is starting to show onto my path. :)

Also, the exchange rate for Australian dollar to Ringgit seem to have falling slowly the past few weeks. Those who are going to Australia soon should keep an eye on the exchange rate and pick the best time to exchange their currency with the best rates. Also, Monash Malaysia uses 2.8 as the exchange rate, lower than the market rate, so if there's any sort of fees u can pay in msia, pay first!

There's nothing about my life that's going on, nothing interesting enough to blog about, and hence, the silent n lack-of-updates in my blog recently. Sorry lah hahaha..

Random Picture: This is called last-minute-desperado-study. Picture features jin tart.



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: