Friday, June 06, 2008

The adventures of a poor dude..

I've officially screwed up financial accounting exam..... *Opens paper* *GASP* *Die*

1 paper down, 3 more to fail coming right up.. on top of that more depressing news from home, on the petrol, on electric.. first there was political instability, and now its economic instability - our currency will never appreciate against the Aus Dollar now - and that means wtfeverythingisnowdamfrigginexpensivetobuyanythingwhenitsconvertedbackintoringgit..

So need to find a job. work work work! Nid the money - slightly regretful I m going on holidays in these times where money is so valuable.. Wonder if I can make profits off ebay *wonders*

*Wondering* If I can cancel my holidays?
*Wondering* How do I get a job?
*Wondering* How I should get on top of my fear to commit in the case of a job..
*Wondering* If I eat indomee everyday, I could probably reduce food expense by 90%

*Wondering* *Getting desperate*
*Wondering* Maybe I could stop printing lecture notes, tute solutions to save buying paper/printer toner..
*Wondering* Turn vegetarian (meat is expensive....)

Random Picture: This is really.... random...


I'm sure I'll think of some ways to add on to this list.. until then,

Logging off,
the poor dude,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: