Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I dont wanna go to work I dont wanna go to work I dont wanna go to work..

haha okay I'm just being such a lazy ass.. despite the fact I've been going home early the couple of days.. Like 3pm for today, last fri at 4pm, and last thurs at 1pm.. hmmm.. Hahaha.. Sigh I actually got tonnes of work to be done all by this week.. I wonder if I'll manage being alone..

Tonnes. did i mention that already? Sigh!! My godd I hate the monday bluess.. I now know what it is like to work 5 day weeks 9-5.. I'll appreciate my uni life 10x more... Here's a short list of facts of life!

Fact of life #1:
Weekends are too short - at minimum it should be 4 days long..

Fact of life #2: There should be a public holiday every week or so..

Fact of life #3: Working hours should be from 9am - 5pm with 2 hours for breakfast, 2 hours for lunch, and 2 hours for tea..

Fact of life #4: Auditors are hated..

Fact of life #5: You get more from mileage claims than your "salary" (as an trainee/associate level)

Fact of life #6: Working alone has its perks *think a whole meeting room to yourself and the things u could do*

Fact of life #7: 80km/h speed limit on a bloody 4 lane highway is ridiculous.

Fact of life #8: Every client should provide their hardworking auditors with INTERNET CONNECTION!

Fact of life #9
: Parking lot companies are a bloody profitable lot that rips your money off whether u like it or not.

Fact of life #10:
No one is ever in the office due to fact of life #5.

Haha. Okay ramble enough d.. I got a buncha pics from my phone i wanna upload but I cant find the donkey phone cable!!! Im sure i brought it back from aus..

Random Picture: haha Ino this is so weird but hey its meant to be random. Guess who's toes?


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: