Friday, February 27, 2009

Because I dont know..

You know what would REALLY REALLY make my year a totally totally brighter year?? Monash making an error in assessing my transfer and actually lets me transfer immediately. Yep thats what I'm trying to do. I totally found something.. some clause I had never noticed b4, no one has ever adviced me b4, and probably they themselves dont know exist.. Now.. I'm so going to barge into the faculty tmr and cross all my fingers and toes!!!!

I'll be a happier happier person once all this is BEHIND me!!!!! and I suspect the faculty will be too, seeing how much trouble I've given them.. Anyway, tmr... hope they're working.. =.="

Anyway, I.. havent been feelin too well recently.. mayb its this uni crap problem, mayb its the lack of ppl, mayb its being in melb after a disaster year.. I have no idea.. I really. want. this. to. be. over. and. done. with.

I want to turn back time. I always do.. But I never can.. The spirit of us being in Melbourne is not the same anymore, it is broken, it is different.. The people, are no longer here, the spirit is no longer here.. it is sad, "sien" feeling, and I've lost the spirit to go out also.. Turn back time, please.. Our parents don't understand tat even us, our time is running up.. We will never be the same.. Never.. once we crossed the line..

All we have left is memories, and crumbs of a great past.. And everywhere we go and everything we do, we are forever haunted by them.. of how it used to be, of what things we did, of the company we had, of the laughter we enjoyed, of everything..

Random Picture: Eskdale Rd

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.