Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One chance, one life..

"RESET RESET!" would probably be words uttered in a game, but in life there isnt such a thing, no matter how much i'll wish for it.. We're all probably given just one miserable chance in this one life, and as much as regret goes, time does not reverse itself for no man.

Many have said it is not how high a man can fly but rather how he picks himself up from the floor after falling that is used to judge his determination.. Well I think i've fallen pretty hard to the ground face downwards, and now I'm trying to pick myself up, pecking at the crumbs of what I could have acheieved but did not..

Filled with regrets and shrugging off the self-pity, I have only myself to blame for my mistakes, for my choices, and a rough long road ahead to make it right again. It may never even be right again..

I am certainly greatful for a friend who have, knowingly or unknowingly, helping me through this alot alot more than she probably realize herself, I am thankful for having you as my friend, so.. thank you ;)

Now, as even now the mistakes of the past still haunts me now, I have much redemption to do..

Random Picture: Peiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Weeennnnnnnn looks so innocent here..


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: