Monday, February 16, 2009

Titlesless post

One of those times I've run out of titles of my post and this post is practically about nothing cuz nothing's been happening..

I've finished intern on the 4th of Feb and since then I've been doing nothing nothing nothing! ok fine. occasional family dinners and friend lunch outings.. Nothing much else has happened since..

I just realized I have enuf contacts and solution to last for easily 2 years =.=" The salesgirl got to me. I bought 6 months worth of colour contacts with 6 diff colours today WTF.... Besides the fact I know I'll look monstrous and scare the living daylight out of everyone I'm also curious how I'd look in them.. So those of u in melb be prepared to get er... scared.. that didnt come out right nvm.. I blame her I blame her whose name starts with N and ends with E... XD

Anyway I'll be flyin back to melb soon and not too sure if i'm happy or sad.. =.=" Obviously sad cuz i'll be leavin my family behind (again) but perhaps I enjoy Melb lifestyle? But then again this year is going to be a serious year with alot of redemption on errs made last year and many more. I'll stop just talkin and am reli serious about many things, studies for instance, and losing weight, of course ;) Hate to go shoppin to have to buy sizes that start with X and ends with L.


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: