Saturday, May 16, 2009

A dilemma..

So I'm sitting there typing this facing the biggest crisis that has ever faced mankind since 1000 B.C. Let me explain. I opened 3 cans of tuna, chopped onions, mix them into a bowl, open my fridge to get my mayo, and then realize...

I've got no more mayo..


Yes, i was tyring to make TUNA SANDWICH. at 3am in the morning. now such a crisis. I have bread, cheese, margerine, and 3 cans of tuna with chopped onions sitting on my counter and here I am typing this and wondering if 7 11 stocks mayo.

Who the hecks goes to 7 11 to buy MAYO?

So I'm sitting and wondering if I should go check... Sigh why doesnt coles/safeway/woolworth opens FROM midnight - macam adelaide??? yes coles in adelaide OPENS AT MIDNIGHT. Don't ask why. but then again, I'd be their biggest and most frequent customer at 3am in the morning - like now! if they had it in melbourne.


Dang it. I shall.... contemplate on walking 100 meters down d road to check 7 11. for tuna sandwich.

UPDATE: THEY DO SELL MAYO AT 7-ELEVEN.. and ham. and cheese. and oyster sauce. wtf?

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

1 comments:

Congratulations!!!
Wtf =.=''

Why don't u write to Safeway Glenhuntly and tell them Adelaide Coles open at 12am and they should do so as well, to erm ... compete?

Wtf.
Syok sendiri.

CONGRATULATIONS again
-________________________-