Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When the curtain falls..

Gotta hate Msia Govt sometimes.. stupid D-G of health ministry.

First of all, students ONLY? You don't get other human beings from Australia, U.K., U.S/ Philippines? No businessman, visitors, ambassadors, animals, whatever? To even suggest a blanket self-quarantine for ONLY students, you've now become the single target of hatred (I'd use a stronger word, but this blog is self-rated suitable for public viewing of all ages) for thousands of Malaysian students abroad.

Idiot.. Wat an idiot to ruin my end of exams..

Okay, now that the exams are over, my bloody room looks like the result of an animal stampede. I've no more clothes, papers and books have replaced my carpet, plates and about 5 cups piling up in the sink, and clothes all lying in piles around.

Oh and I'm going back Malaysia tonite, so we'll all see how things work out, wont we?

Sleepy. Oh wait. I just woke up.

Random Pic: AC =)



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: