Saturday, August 29, 2009

Roller coaster..

I've been reading feel shitty recently, but then turn away for a second and then turn back, I'm back to normal, happier than ever (No, not you Ever..).. I suppose we are defined by our achievements and success as reasons for our existence.. I'm too fat to climb a mountain and find an old wise guy so these are merely my own conclusions.. When sometimes you look back and you can't find any, sometimes I wonder what's the whole point of it all..

We watch movies that are always about extraordinary events (duh? who makes movies about everyday boring life?), and sometimes tend to grow vivid and wild imagination (fine I shall use "I" instead of "we" from now onwards)... No its not that Ive watched a movie recently and that I'm emoing- I'm just trying to find my place in life, but cant see any vacant seats..

You have people talented in arts, in music, in acting.. I wonder what, if anything, I'm good at, besides sleeping, eating, and wasting time...

Up to this point if you're still reading I'm sorry u are reading this boring draggy blog =.=" I just wasted about 2 minute of your life u will never get back.. But I'm sorryyyy this is my blog and this is how i feel, so bear wid it or perhaps you could, u know, dont read...

Noww I'm very curious about the stats my blog is bringing.. its eye-bow raising and pretty cool.. if you're reading this, how about you identify yourself at the sidebar chat just for curiousity's sake? Most of these IP addresses have no referring URLs, which means they knew my blog address beforehand and entered it in directly or thru a bookmark... I guess I'm honoured to have so many readers..


Yes there's 3 there in the U.S.A - Washington, California, and North Carolina! cool~

Then on the far right that's Shizuoka, Japan!

Then Malaysia is pretty obvious, and in Aussie, Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney!

Lastly... well... umm... letting the picture below speak for itself...


at the BOTTOM of the ocean off the coast of NIGERIA? WHAT? hmm nigerian mermaids read my blog too...



This is random off topic i know but people who park like this SHOULDN'T drive! yes i know we dont even have walkways in malaysia but i've gone accustomed to a certain standard of walking....

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: