Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Blah.

First of all, I cant help announcing to the entire world that I woke up at 8am today!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT! Okay I just came back from a very long and tiring day at uni and I dont feel like blogging long long for now so just a quick post...

We had PEKING duck for dinner just last saturday!! NICE.. and inadequate.. T.T

"Marphin" and his cup of starbucks.... the funny thing is, he also ordered MUFFIN to go along with that!

I bought this to fix the sole of my shoe which is breaking off d.... and guess wats on the label??

Life changing gift INSIDE! WOWW!! what could it be???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........

Its a.... Its a........ CLIP???????

A clip? Life changing? I feel my life's changed already..

I bought this erm.. alien communication device 2000. it is able to accept 7 connections at once and come up extremely bright colourful blinking lights... Lacks weird alien sound..

jokes aside, its one bloody ugly USB hub... what's with the bloody lights and the bloody light in the middle BLINKS consistently. wtf???

Since alien devices don't belong amongst human items- It is therefore banished to UNDER the friggin table. yes that thing on top of the pic is my table!

Off to bath..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: