Wednesday, January 06, 2010

ermmm yeaaaa...

Haha I know I know.. *STOP THROWING arghh STUFF.. *

I havent blogged since forever, more specifically after exams are over because free time arent used for blogging. Lying around meaninglessly and lifeless and complaining how bored I am and then going on msn and complaining about how bored I am to wendy still seems better than blogging =.="

A lot to catch up.. lets see.. life is absolutely boring after the exams. I WANT EXAMS BACK. its January already and im still in melbourne, and there's really no one left here anymore *how sad*.

As if no one knows yet, I'm desperately searching tiresomelessly for a new place to stay. Its so tired and sien already I wish I was rich and live in southbank one penthouse or something. And shit I dont have a freaking car so half the time I have to search under the soarching summer sun. I'm going to become black by the time I get back to Malaysia and hope my parents buy me a car out of pity. Yeah that's going to work..

I'm just kidding.. I'll eventually get one myself.. somehow.. wonder how my lotto luck is *dreams*

Myki!!! Alot of people hate myki, but to be honest, anything new gots my hands tingling and itchy, and guess what came in the mail today finally??


MYKI!


Why are my pictures in the wrong orientation???! It looks fine on my com!

And my baby is with meee! wee! We can get bored together... =.=" She was so cooking dinner and I was there sitting watching show and taking pics of her haha.. I'm so helpful ^^



Okayyy a good start to the revival of my bloggg!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: