Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's hot..

And its hot and hot and hot! It's like I can just sit around naked in front of a fan eating icecream whole day =.=" Thankfully, I rented a car, and its probably the best thing I've spent money on because if you're asking me to walk around in this heat for the entire day, you must be nuts..

I half expect the roof to start melting into goo-ish liquid.

Just to give u an idea how hot my f*king room is, i have 4 bloody fans that blows wind out, including a pretty useless cooler which is actually a big ass fan with a wet towel behind it. The only thing missing is the red sky to complete the look that melbourne now feels like hell.

43 degrees.. I think that's about the melting point for humans..

So much so that its on the front pages of news...


In the meantime i bought a 99c toy that i'm playing with it so much. I think it's keeping me sane for now too.. and i'm spraying it into the fan like those mamak with water erm.. droplets?


Anyway, as I mention I rented this car... Its a CIVIC HYBRID.. so its awesome.. except that it has these colourful side stickers that makes it look I'm driving an ice cream truck.. If only I had those bells/loud speakers going "Mat cool Mat cool, something something COOL!" I'd show you some pictures except the sun is so bright now I am so lazy to go out and take pics.

I cooked risotto with my darling yesterday!! ^^ we're such fans of Jamie Oliver suddenly after I started watching Jamie's videos on my iphone.. So we tried risotto his style..

Risotto..

which actually is basically butter and cheese.. and the amount that we put inside, as we follow his recipe, is.. well, horribly frightening.. and we felt like we were going to explode and die after we finish the risotto.. This is actually our second attempt =.=" our first attempt failed so miserably as salty stock-overdoesed risotto.

And now I'm looking for knives that Jamie Oliver uses because he cuts onion and garlic like a hot knife through butter where as mine... well, lets not even bother going there..


^^ My new favourite toy.. very awesome & expensive sunglassess! :D


I know I havent blogged about things that I MUST like my own birthday and erm my graduation and I'm so lazy now so next time lah.. haha..
Logging off,
Lawy3rz

1 comments:

lol i'm in melb :P
audrey's in melb
suyan's in melb