Sunday, February 07, 2010

Blah..

I just finish watching vandread for like the 100th time but its still such a nice show.. I kinda wished someone revisited the project and made vandread season 3 or something.

It was my uncle's 50th birthday today, and we ate at Hilton KL (although it is now Crowne Plaza?). So hence I shall make a super speedy review of the place in general *laziness creeping up fast*


 Pretty fanciful layout yada yada.

Out-of-Place & absolutely-not-matching furnitures. 

The view from the window was far, far, from fantastic. 

It had a nice Malaysian feel to the ceiling which I found I liked alot for whatever reason. Not that I had alot of chance to just stare 90 degrees upwards. 

Love the um.. lights.. lantern.. too.. 

 On to the food, pretty nice range of food, turned out to be not too bad, well, for a buffet anyway. Then again, for that price, it'd better be good.

 More food yada yada.

 More and more.. 

 More more more & more..

 Um.. non-descript?

 OH look! prawns, mussels (i think), alien-ish looking seafood which dont look fit for human consumption - which clearly I didnt touch any of it .

*extremely bias comment* *hates seafood*

HAHA the blue cheese was described as "tastes like the armpits of a man who hasnt showered in 10 days" .. There was freaking mold on the cheese, and... 

my dad likes loves it. 

Clearly this isnt quite a review as it is a umm.. interior decoration inspection =.=" I had half my mind to take each dish, take a picture, and write about it.. the half mind quickly disappeared when i started my first plate..

That's all folks!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz


0 comments: