Saturday, February 06, 2010

Room cleaning!

Thing you find in a room cleaning is simply priceless.. This is my study room / computer room, not quite my own room..

 I found my old P sticker! Hidden in some notebook!

1.44MB. LOL.

 Notice the "CHEET CODES" written on the floppy disk? I'm pretty sure I kept cheat codes on a text file there once before.

 Random stuff around the room includes: VIETNAMESE HAT. authentic from vietnam. ^^
 2007 Monash Calender! I do think it was the only year they were ever generous enough to give this out, or am i wrong? (since i left Malaysia campus after 2007, i dont really know)

 Bon Odori fan from 2007!

 And when u dig further, you'll find 1st year Monash file! ACCOUNTING A LOL!


Lecture notes on referencing! HAHA!

 old, really, really old, artwork.


 
 Money and Capital Markets LOL. Dr Tng!

Doodles in marketing lecture - obviously not paying attention. 

 What is marketing? nonsense?

 The result of not paying attention.

 "General Information Booklet" 

 Good ol' days. Pretty sure it didnt help in my screwed up course layout.

 I even found EY training materials! ITGC lol!

 More floppy disks.

Even Enron headed BOX of freaking paper! a huge box! It's all yellow already =.=

I never blog so much in my life in such a short timeframe before =.=" I'm awesome!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: