Friday, February 26, 2010

Memories..

Memories are a blessing and a curse,
in times of trouble and problems,
faced with losing a part of one's soul,
and the blood bonds that link us as one,
memories is but a haven for the soul.

Places gone havent remembered,
Pictures taken long forgotten,
Smiles given long gone,
That very moment of happiness is a fleeting one,
through my very fingers, before my very eyes,
as memories;
as a curse.

What little I have left I try to grasp,
and what little I have left disintegrates into sand,
and slips through my fingers,
what little left I fight to preserve,
A fight that I am losing.

A soul hiding in memories,
is like a coward running away from the world,
cowering in a corner of a memory of a moment long gone,
the feeling of regret, the feeling of hope, the feeling of sadness,
all in one moment.

I sleep each night,
hoping to wake up the very next morning,
to find that it was just a bad dream,
but I sleep each night,
waking up to each day seemingly worse than the one before.

The forgotten smiles,
The forgotten moments,
The forgotten happiness,
The forgotten laughter,
The forgotten life.

Our lives have forgotten their meaning, their purpose, and most of all, their happiness. Reach back into the memories and feel what it was like then, and maybe we can bring it back to life.. before we die.

Logging off,
Lawyy3rz

0 comments: