Monday, February 01, 2010

A night in PD..

I've just came back from what appears to be the most impromptu night in Port Dickson at Thistle. It was good R & R though, and certainly one that I wouldn't mind having again..

Along the way there we stopped by this random coffeshop which appears to have the a ridiculously large buns. with stuffings.


They're actually massive.

And it opens up to a foil and plastic bag wrapped curry inside? 

The first thoughts was, what a rip off! look at all the empty space inside the bun! This thing is RM18!

Okay, it isn't too bad after finishing the entire thing, but definitely overpriced for what is essentially bun and curry.

Then we moved on to our hotel, Thistle in P.D. It's a nice place, and hence the random pics!



What I see from my bed. I love the mirror.

I see a half naked man in the background.. =.="


The Apple iPad.
I mean like, where do I begin? 

Its so disappointing simply because we had such high hopes. It could have been the device that changed computing forever and ever, it could have been the gadget of the century, now its the biggest joke of them all. Enuf rambling.

This pretty much sums it.

Okay this post is starting to get a compilation of random crap. I'd better stop.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: