Wednesday, January 27, 2010

These are such times..

There are times when I blog for the sake of blogging because I simply have nothing better to do.. Its now 1.48am, sitting here in the study with mess all over the place, cracking my head over what to do but nothing comes to mind.

Play games? Surf web? Facebook? Stare into blank space? ah hah! blog! about what? absolutely nothing! =.="

Well I mean like I've already done pretty much all the random things you could do with a computer. Like updating firefox, updating chrome, updating all the bits of antivirus antispyware bla bla - yes I am that bored..

I've even changed the themes for firefox cuz my faithful azerty theme wont work with the new firefox.

Then I tried to change part of my blog code to make the comments more visible, u know, like a drop down menu or something and found that it is bloody troublesome to make something as simple as that, so I'm too lazy to do that even.

Day to day life is pretty very mundane. It consist of eating, sleeping, and going out to eat =.=" I mean life as an unemployed bugger sucks, how anyone would stand being unemployed beats me. I miss university =.=" I mean life as a student sure had its downs, but everytime i am this bored I'd just study, not that I'll end up studying in reality.

This time I guess life isn't all so sweet back in Malaysia, back home. There are problems at home, I hope they'll just go away..

I guess I always look back at pics and think back what has happened and past, but yet feel so unreal, like it didnt happened sometimes.. Everything.. Even the present sometimes feel so unreal.. Like its a dream and I expect to suddenly wake up from it..

I guess the crossroads in life that I've always dreaded is really here. I know I've bitched whined crapped complained about this for many months now, if not years, but bear with me.. I'm still trying to get over the fact that uni is over, and I pretty much have much heavier responsibilities than I had before..

What should I do now? Sometimes the availability of choice doesn't make life easier, it makes them harder..

Should I stay in Malaysia and work? Should I go Singapore and work? Should I go to Australia and work? Work as what?

So many questions, so few answers, each option comes with a commitment and sacrifice of the other options. Each has its ups and downs, some heavier than the others, but signifcant and important nonetheless.

The importance of money is so great, the emphasis on it is reminded by the simplest day to day activities, the lust for a luxury life calls for more and more money. Money is a form of power, and the lack of money, I believe, is the root of all evil. (Quoted by Robert Kiyosaki)

And what about family, friends.. what does each of these choices mean?

Malaysia is my home, but what I see left in my home leaves me saddened and disappointed. So much so that I do not dare commenting or criticizing on any aspect. Whatever vision our forefathers had of this country with so much potential is all but vanished.

I am but just one, young Malaysian, having to make a choice, and sacrifice, between different paths of lives. And as I bit my lip, closed my eyes, and sigh,

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: