Thursday, March 11, 2010

There's like a gaping hole in my heart..

People tell me, "you're young, you're 22 this year, you've got a exciting life ahead of you!"

But all I do is look up, give them a weak smile and a blank look on my face. "Great", I thought. I'm twenty-two fresh graduate currently unemployed and going to start work soon in April or so.

To be honest, I've been acting like someone important to me has just died. It's like there's a gaping hole in my heart I cannot explain, and all my spirit and all my motivation leaks out of this hole like water through a broken pipe.

People have started working. I see them stressed, I see them working hard. All I can do is to wish them well, all the best; thats all this pathetic me has to offer and for that I apologize. I'm bumming around at home, waiting for April when I will take to the skies, leave my home and loved ones behind to go back to Melbourne.

That wasn't too bad thing at first, I thought. I kinda miss Melbourne life. I kinda miss how things was. But then as April nears, things changed.. Melbourne doesn't seem as welcoming as it used to be.. Things changed, people changed..


I do miss a lot of things. I miss those fond times and memories as I would miss old friends gone forever. There is some truth in that; many are indeed gone.

People tell me that I'm foolish; a fool who lives in the past.

But when there's nothing to look forward to in the future, who can blame me for trying to live in the past?

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: