Wednesday, March 24, 2010

C'mon Life..

C'mon, get a move on! Stop lingering about, time is ticking, wasted on nothing. There's nothing like a pair of great sounding speakers to stir up emotions and spirit.. I got my D1080MKII finally, several levels higher than I expected to get.. I feel like going back to China just to get more of them, which I really think I will, but later. 

C'mon man, its ending march 2010, and I'm still bumming my ass off for the longest holiday I've ever had in my life. I wanna start to work and get my ass back on track, and for starters I've no damned idea how.. Help is so much harder to get when you're in a different country. 

I'm running short on money as well, and things dont look good for me.. Its like I can think of a list of things to buy/pay as long as my arm, internet bill, elec bill, phone bill, water bill, dining table, sofa, tv, cutlery, pans, pots, plates, glass, knives zzzzzzzzzzz! Seems like they're all on me alone now. 

How do I get my foot onto the next stepping stone in my life? Damn it, its so frustrating sometimes.. April is nearing..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: