Monday, May 31, 2010

iPad?

With all the hype about iPad and news about Apple employees acting like lunatics during the launch, I can't help but wonder why? I mean, perhaps I can understand if people without iphone would to get the iPad, the bigger screen makes browsing web and seeing photos amazing, plus perhaps a more effective note taking tool. The bundle with 3g is ingenius, making it a hybrid between touch and iphone with a bigger screen.

But in essence, it does everything an iphone does. In fact, I havent figure out what the iPad does that an iPhone does not.. except, of course, with a bigger screen. I understand its selling points, but the real disappointment for me comes because of what it could have been.

I have always loved tablets from young, and I was absolutely excited when apple announced their tablet, but quickly disappointed. I had expected a more fully featured tablet, not an iphone with a magnified screen.

Disappointment, disappointment.. Until of course.. someone figures out how to run windows 7 on it. ;)

P.s - I wish good luck to anyone trying to play racing games on the iPad. I would love to see that.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: