Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chadstone Sale 26 May 2010

I feel compelled to blog about the chadstone sale on May 2010.. It's a case like OMG I AM DOING SOMETHING. I am out of the house, not job hunting not stoning with shows (damn you Stargate SG-1), or playing games.

Yep its end of may/beginning of June again! the nice sale before the end of the financial year! I took the chadstone shuttle for the first time and it is really damn convenient.. I thought it'll be swamped with people but surprisingly hardly anyone use them! They're so convenient, they leave from fed square and go straight to chadstone via toll roads!! AND its FREE!

So let some pictures do the talking..

Yeah I was waiting for the bus on this awesomely nice weather day..

Woo hoo~

See the sale signs!

EB games half price off almost everything omg!

Assassin's creed 2!

COD 4

I'm not quite sure what on earth is this. Its like a little photo booth! and your pics appear on the LCD screen there for ALL to see.

I guess that's all folks!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

2 comments:

how come you didn't try the photo booth thingy? =_=
 
Lol I was shopping alone!

they had props inside the booth too! lol!