Friday, June 18, 2010

Finding my path..

You know how saying is much easier than actually doing it? Yeah, thats quite underrated. Putting the determination, the motivation and commitment to actually doing it is soo much harder, sometimes for reasons out of my control.. =(

I feel very very lost in my life.. The life I want is in words, the life I am prepared to work very hard for, to go any lengths to achieve.. but I cant even find the opportunity to do that.. I feel in the middle of no where with a broken car.. I have the knowledge to fix it, I dont have the tools to.. It's frustrating, lonely, cold, isolated.. Stuck here hoping for the opportunity..

For the record, I HATE EXAMS. for very different reasons than when I was at uni. I dont hate exams actually, but I hate how my very very small circle of friends are all very occupied by them.. I miss exams actually =.=". sigh, at least that time i'd be occupied as well.. I soo need a bigger circle of friends and acquaintances.. see? words again.

Sigh.

Anyway, a very beautiful sunrise =) outside my window.. It looks nicer in real life i swear!



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: