Monday, June 21, 2010

A light in winter

I like how symbolic and meaningful the words 'a light in winter'.. Anyway, fed square had something on which I just found out its called the campfire program starting on last sat, 19th june.. I was there to check it out and took some pics.. It wasn't much though, there were some performances around a campfire and a few stalls with almost zero relevance.

 The performances are quite nice actually, but the crowd made it uncomfortable longer than 5 minutes..

 Oh did I mention there was a "sun" in fed square? no kidding.

 The 3 (and only 3) stalls I mentioned. One was turkish association, another was henna hand drawings, and the last was a poncho stall.

 I found it quite cool, I always had a thing for capes etc, but it died out for men since sherlock holmes.

A closer shot of the small, small bonfire.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: